364% Growth In FB Ads Driven Revenue at 1270% ROAS
Bladnoch Distillery is a Single malt Scotch whisky distillery in south west Scotland. At 203 years old, it’s one of the oldest distilleries and is owned by Australian entrepreneur David Prior.
When they came to us, they had just recently launched their e-commerce store after some delays. This was also around the same time restrictions from COVID19 came into place in the markets they operate in. They tried some Facebook Ads themselves but struggled to drive online sales profitably. Manual effort was also put driving online sales through forums and interest groups, influencers, and their existing database of customers. This is when they started looking at exploring new digital marketing options and found us.
What We Did
• Educated team on the Flywheel Methodology
• Improved store tracking
• Started with highly tactical MOFO & BOFU campaigns in Facebook Advertising
• Created variations of ad copy and images across all key product ranges for testing and optimising purposes
• Set measurable KPI
• 3X Increase in Sales Revenue
• ROAS Result Higher than original ROAS Target in Proposal of 10X
• 1.93% Conversion Rate, $0.27 Cost per Click
• 92% New Customers
• Sold out Single Cask in UK, AU